- Have you ever wanted to see the ‘behind the scene’ action of our monthly KOCT program Oceanside Spectrum?
- If you come to the KOCT Open House on June 15th from 2-5 pm you can watch a ‘live-to-tape‘ talk show being recorded and take a self-guided tour of KOCT. This is great opportunity to meet KOCT’s staff, interns, volunteers and the KOCT Board of Directors too!
Mark your calendars.
- KOCT Station Manager has been out of the office and into the field to capture more scenic footage for an upcoming Oceanside & North County Tourism video.
production that has kept our crews hopping is our upcoming program Hopps
Highway. Angela Wong and the KOCT crew have had the arduous task of filming
interviews at Legacy brewery, Bagby Beer and Stone Brewing Company.
- Watch for the KOCT crew at this years Independence Day Parade on June 27th—attend this patriotic event in person, cheer the parade participants and then watch the fun again on KOCT’s televised coverage.
Come and enjoy the Independence Parade of 2015 with KOCT!
- Congratulations to KOCT’s Miguel Blanco for winning the popular radio station’s 91X Poster contest!
- Miguel is a talented KOCT Editor whose most recent KOCT project was the Adobes and Ranchos of North County. This award is just another example of KOCT’s award-winning staff!
KOCT and the Oceanside community are truly blessed.